Job Overview: An effective Project Coordinator will work closely with the Project Management staff in daily tasks such as creating project documents including bids and proposals, schedules, RFI’s, submittals, contracts, change orders and closeout documents.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2-5 Years Commercial Construction Administrative Experience and High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Familiarity with the Fundamentals of the Construction Process
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills and Ability to Work Well In a High Stress Capacity
- Some Knowledge of Construction Drawings and Specifications a Plus
- Experience with Construction Management Software a Plus but Not Required
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Outlook)
- Based on Experience
- Work closely with all internal and external managers, architects, subcontractors, vendors and clients in all phases of the construction management process.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the company by conducting research, preparing reports and bids, handling information requests, preparing subcontracts and purchase orders and coordinating meetings and schedules.
- Extensive file maintenance, creating and maintaining electronic and paper files for client databases and project information as well as archival data.
- General office duties including, but not limited to: typing estimates, processing invoices, initiating and maintaining subcontractor and vendor contacts.