- Work in partnership with Project Manager to meet all construction objectives
- Responsible for the daily on-site management of construction projects
- Management and Coordination of all on-site subcontractors and personnel and resources
- Oversee all daily field operations to ensure jobsite safety, progress and quality control
- Ensure project schedules are met and be proactive in ensuring the project stays on schedule
- Observe and maintain construction site in a clean and professional manner including the removal of debris daily, noise and dust control, non-interruption of owner activities, and utility shutdown procedures.
- Maintain documentation related to jobsite activities such as safety logs, daily activity reports, etc.
- Daily input on Quality and Cost control of all resources including equipment, personnel, materials, subcontractors, etc.
- Maintain and review punch list and closeout procedures to ensure all are addressed and executed in a timely manner
- 5 plus years of supervisory experience in the construction industry
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of safety procedures and regulations
- Able to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
- Ability to travel within the state of New Mexico when required
- Self-motivated with skills to motivate others
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Full time position
- Overtime may be required in order to meet work demands
- Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, bonus plan, paid vacation and paid holidays